NUCLEUS CORE PRO
Important Safety Instructions
Use and Care
Congratulations on your purchase of NUCLEUS Central Core Pro. With NUCLEUS, you have invested in a dynamic and proven technology developed by elite fitness professionals that garners results quickly. We designed NUCLEUS for time-conscious, health motivated individuals to experience quick results in or outside the home.
Our experts will instruct you on how to use your NUCLEUS Central Core Pro. Make sure to visit our website at www.nuccorepro.com to watch routines and learn more about Nucleus.
Thank you for trusting NUCLEUS to help live a healthier lifestyle!
Important Safety Instructions
Before using this equipment, obey the following warnings:
- Read and understand the complete User Manual.
- Read and understand all Warnings on this Product.
- Never allow children to use or play near this equipment. Teenagers under the age of 18 must always have parental supervision and instruction on the use of this product.
- Consult a physician before starting an exercise program.
- Do NOT overexert yourself during exercise.
- STOP exercising if you feel pain or tightness in your chest, become short of breath, or feel faint. CONTACT your doctor before using the equipment again.
- This product is for consumer users only.
- Inspect the Product prior to each use. Do NOT use if damaged.
- Before beginning your workout, make certain that your surroundings are free from potential interference.
- ONLY use this Product in the manner described in the official instructional videos.
- Never allow the Product to drop freely to the ground. Damage to the Product and potential personal injury may occur.
- Please see the warranty section for specific warranty limitations related to dropped Product.
- When not in use, we suggest you place the Product out of reach of children, someplace where it cannot accidentally drop or hit anyone.
- Keep the Product stored inside the travel bag. Avoid rain exposure and prolonged sun exposure. Screws may get rusty.
- Keep the Product away from heated surfaces and open flames.
- NEVER attempt to disassemble your NUCLEUS Product. Disassembling or tampering with the Product VOIDS the warranty.
Use and Care
To use your NUCLEUS:
Visit our website at www.nuccorepro.com or download our mobile APP to watch routines where our experts will instruct you on how to use your Nucleus.
To clean your NUCLEUS:
Use light soapy water with a clean soft cloth. Do not use a hard brush or sponge. Gently scrub and dry thoroughly.
NEVER attempt to disassemble your NUCLEUS Product. Disassembling or tampering with the Product VOIDS the warranty.
To store your NUCLEUS:
Keep your Product stored inside the travel bag. Avoid rain exposure and prolonged sun exposure. Screws may get rusty.
All NUCLEUS Central Core Pro exercise products are warranted to the retail purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Warranty coverage is valid to the original purchaser only and proof of the purchase is required. Any product sold or placed in an application not recommended by Nucleus Core LLC (“NUCLEUS”) will void any warranty coverage set forth by NUCLEUS warranty policies and procedures. NUCLEUS Central Core Pro (“Product”) is for consumer use only.
This Product has a limited warranty for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required.
The following items void the warranty and/or are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to the Product due to dropping and/or improper maintenance and storage.
- Normal wear and tear and/or cosmetic damage to the finishes.
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper maintenance, Acts of God (such as floods, fire or power surges), or failure to follow instructions, warnings in Owner’s Manual or instructional videos.
- Use of the Product in a manner or environment for which it was not designed.
- Disassembling, altering, modifying or tampering with the Product.
- Extended warranties: NUCLEUS will not be responsible for any extended coverage terms offered by a distributor or service provider.
The preceding warranties are the sole and exclusive express warranties made by Nucleus. They supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. No agent, representative, dealer or employee has the authority to alter or increase the obligations or limitations of this warranty. Any implied warranties, including the WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY and any WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, are limited in duration to the term of the applicable express warranty provided above, whichever is longer. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
The original purchaser must provide a dated proof of purchase. Transportation, and/or delivery expenses are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- NUCLEUS will have the option to repair or replace the Product, which requires service.
- Product deemed defective and under the warranty time period must be returned to NUCLEUS to obtain warranty service.
- Nucleus will replace any part that is structurally defective with a part or replace the unit with a unit of equal value.
- In the event the Product cannot be repaired, Nucleus will apply a limited credit reimbursement toward another Nucleus exercise product of equal or greater value.
- If you elect to repair an exercise product or part yourself, using the services of someone other than Nucleus, or use a replacement part not supplied by Nucleus, Nucleus shall not be liable for any cost, damage, failure or loss caused by the use of such unauthorized service or parts and limited warranty will be void.
- For more information or questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.